On this episode of the Mompreneur Show, I’m interviewing Angela Ramos, a wife, a mother, and a fitness coach for homeschooling moms!I was introduced to Angela by my very good friend, Renee Harris and we hit it off right away! You know how some relationships just “click” from the very beginning? That was us!
Angela is a sweetheart and such a beautiful example of a remarkable mompreneur. She puts her family first while running a local gym, as well as homeschooling her children!Angela’s story is so inspiring! It just proves that we moms can do anything we are passionate about!Show HighlightsIn This Episode, Angela and I talked about:
- How Angela turned her weight-loss experience into a business
- Finding the right mentors to guide her in the beginning stages of business
- Training her first clients in her basement
- Growing her business organically and expanding as it grows
- Building your business around your life
- Involving your children in your business
- Email Marketing and Challenges
- Angela’s take on what it takes to have a successful marriage
Links and Resources Mentioned
- InfusionSoft – a robust email marketing system for seasoned entrepreneurs
- LeadPages – a self hosted page builder for effective list building
- MyFitnessPal – iOS app Angela uses to see her clients food log
- ClickFunnels – creating funnels for your business
- Stripe – online payment processor
- Trainerize – progress app that Angela uses for her Private clients
Thanks so much for joining us again this week! If you joined us LIVE – thank you so much! It’s always such a treat to see you in the comments, meeting other mamas, and asking questions!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
A huge thank you to sweet Angela for joining us this week! Thank you so much for your time and sharing your journey with us!
Want to Avoid the Mistakes I've Made?
I've compiled the 5 biggest mistakes I made in my mompreneurial journey in hopes to help you avoid them.